MEETING / COACHING / CONFERENCE SPACE IS RESTRICTED TO TENANT USE ONLY UNTIL THE 14TH OF JULY.
EXTERNAL VISITORS WILL BE ADMITTED TO THE BUILDING TO USE THESE SPACES FROM THE 14th JULY AND ANYONE USING THESE SPACES WILL BE EXPECTED TO FOLLOW STRICT DISTANCING RULES.
Conference Space Availability
The Conference room will seat 14/16 people around the table but can also be set up lecture style up to a maximum of 18/20 people in the room. There is a 100″ display/ projector, whiteboard and a monitor available if required. Standard price – £60 per half day or £120 per full day. (0800-1300hrs AM bookings / 1330-1830hrs PM bookings)
Tea/coffee/biscuits are £1.50 per head per serving.
Block Bookings / Contracted monthly days will be offered at a reduced rate, please send in dates required so prices can be calculated for you.
The Conference Room can be booked from 0800hrs to 1800hrs with the finish time of 1830hrs. Meetings required outside of these standard times will be considered and priced accordingly.
There are not normally weekend bookings of any type but requests with be considered.
All prices shown are excluding VAT.
1. Bookings are based on a first-come first-served basis and MUST be booked in advance. The rooms are only confirmed as booked once you receive a confirmation email.
2. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of confirmed bookings. Cancellation within 24 hours of your meeting commencement will mean payment in full is still required.
3. You MUST vacate the room at the end of your allotted time as other users may have booked the room after you. Please do not overrun.
4. ALWAYS leave the room clean and tidy and remove all cups/old papers. Leave it as you would expect to find it for you and your visitors to use it.
5. If you have any issues, the person on reception will address these for you.
6. Payment is required in full for the meeting booking to be confirmed unless you are a tenant and then you can book at reception and have the charge added to your monthly.