COACHING SPACE IS UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME DUE TO DISTANCEING RULES.
CONFERENCE SPACE IS RESTRICTED TO A MAXIMUM OF SIX PEOPLE.
MEETING SPACE IS RESTRICTED TO A MAXIMUM OF FOUR PEOPLE.
Coaching Space Availability
The coaching room is calming and comfy, it will hold 2 people and has been especially designed for mentoring and counselling sessions. there is a small desk for the mentor to work from between appointments and comes with free WiFi. Standard price – £30 per half day or £60 per full day. (0830-1330hrs AM bookings / 1400-1900hrs PM bookings)
Tea/coffee is £2.50 per 1/2 day booking and £5 per full day booking.
For Excalibur Tenants there is no charge for the ‘Meeting Space’ and 50% discount for the ‘Conference Space’ and the ‘Coaching Space’. Virtual Tenants get a 50% discount for all 3 rooms. Fees will be added to their monthly bill.
Block Bookings / Contracted monthly days will be offered at a reduced rate, please send in dates required so prices can be calculated for you.
The ‘Coaching Space’ can be booked from 0830hrs to 1900hrs with the finish time of 1900hrs being the latest standard time. Meetings required outside of these standard times will be considered and priced accordingly.
There are not normally weekend bookings of any type but requests with be considered.
All prices shown are excluding VAT.
1. Bookings are based on a first-come first-served basis and MUST be booked and paid for in advance. The rooms are only confirmed as booked once you receive a confirmation email.
2. A minimum of 24 Hours notice is required for cancellation of confirmed bookings. Cancellation within 24 hours of your meeting commencement will mean payment in full is still required.
3. You MUST vacate the room at the end of your allotted time as other users may have booked the room after you. Please do not overrun.
4. ALWAYS leave the room clean and tidy and remove all cups/old papers. Leave it as you would expect to find it for you and your visitors to use it.
5. If you have any issues, the person on reception will address these for you.
6. Payment is required in full for the meeting booking to be confirmed unless you are a tenant and then you can book at reception and have the charge added to your monthly.